Biblia de estudio NVI
- Regular price
- Sale price
Over the last 5 years, the editors of the NIV Study Bible have painstakingly reviewed, revised, and rewritten the notes of the classic, best-selling NIV Study Bible. Over 80 percent of the notes have been revised and adapted from the 1996 update, and close to 30 percent of those notes have been either significantly revised, completely rewritten, or replaced. This update includes the most recent scholarship from a conservative academic perspective and reflects changes to the notes suggested and requested by scholars, seminary professors, students, and other readers who have studied and used the NIV Study Bible over the last 15 years. Features include: Over 20,000 completely revised and updated study notes written specifically for the New International Version by translators of the NIV. Notes are positioned on the text page for easy access Expanded Book Introductions and Outlines In-text maps, charts, diagrams, and illustrations located right where they are needed for easy study Center-column cross-reference system designed exclusively for the NIV 8-page presentation section 7 pages of full-color timelines of the Old and New Testaments 16 pages of full-color maps Expanded topical index A Harmony of the Gospels.Words of Christ in RedRead Less
- Publish Date11/10/2002
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)3.48 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)27.85 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 6.75(w) x 1.88(d) inches
- Font Size 8pt
- Price $31.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.