Bible Knock-Knock Jokes from the Back Pew
- Regular price
- Sale price
From the author and artist of the Tales from the Back Pew series comes a clean and kid-friendly joke book that is sure to have young readers laughing!
Bible Knock-Knock Jokes from the Back Pew is a collection of knock-knock jokes by America’s own Riddle King, Mike Thaler, and is sure to keep readers of all ages rolling with laughter and eager to share with others, young and old!
Bible Knock-Knock Jokes from the Back Pew:
- Part of the hilarious Tales from the Back Pew series
- Features full-color art by popular artist Jared Lee
- All jokes are kid-friendly and age appropriate
- Great gift idea for children ages 4-8
- Contributor(s)Mike Thaler , Jared Lee
- About the Contributor(s) Known as America’s Riddle King, Mike Thaler is the author of the popular Black Lagoon books and the Heaven and...Known as America’s Riddle King, Mike Thaler is the author of the popular Black Lagoon books and the Heaven and Mirth series. He lives in Portland, Oregon, and travels nationally, speaking in schools, libraries, and churches.
Jared Lee is an accomplished illustrator with experience working for the likes of L.L. Bean, Procter & Gamble, Hasbro, Scholastic, Simon & Schuster, and the U.S. Postal Service. He received a BFA degree from the John Herron Art Institute. He currently resides in Lebanon, Ohio. show more
- Publish Date07/27/2010
- Series Tales from the Back Pew
- Format Saddle Stitch
- Weight (lbs)0.19 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.28 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 8.0(w) x 0.13(d) inches
- Price $2.79
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.