Bible Angels and Demons
- Regular price
- Sale price
Real angels are far from fluffy, winged babies or golden-haired people strumming harps. In Bible Angels and Demons, everything from warrior archangels to multiheaded cherubim are not only explained, they come alive for readers 8 and up in the large black-and-white, biblically accurate illustrations throughout the book. Learn the truth about these far-from-wimpy beings, what they did in the Bible, how they take on their real demonic enemies, and what they’re doing in heaven and on earth today.
Glowing men with the faces of four creatures, eyes that burn like fire, and flaming swords and battle armor … not what most kids think of when they hear the word angel. In Bible Angels and Demons, the real facts behind these mysterious beings are explored, using the evidence and clues found throughout the Bible to explain in kid-friendly language what cherubim and seraphim and guardian angels really are … as well as just how much power their enemies, demons, have in comparison. (Spoiler: the demons don’t stand a chance.) Also included alongside the engaging facts and illustrations are backgrounds on many Bible stories, famous and lesser-known, where angels appear, as well as profiles on specific angels we know by name, so children can vividly engage with the Bible in a new way.
Bible Angels and Demons:
- contains biblically sound information in language kids can relate to
- works as an age-appropriate reference guide for any child 8 to 12 learning more about the Bible
- contains large text and an open page design, along with lots of detailed illustrations, making it perfect for reluctant readers
- is part of the 2:52 series of books, which focuses on becoming more like Jesus as described in Luke 2:52
- Contributor(s)Rick Osborne , Ed Strauss , Anthony Carpenter
- About the Contributor(s) Growing up, Rick Osborne really liked Superman. Superman did what was right, he did cool things that other people couldn’t...Growing up, Rick Osborne really liked Superman. Superman did what was right, he did cool things that other people couldn’t do, and he never quit. The Bible is full of great Superman-type stories where God helps good guys battle evil guys with his awesome supernatural help. By telling these stories, Rick loves to help boys see the real-life superhero that God wants each of them to be. Rick lives with his family up north in Canada, closer to where Superman built his fortress.
Ed Strauss lives in British Columbia, Canada, with his wife and three tween-aged children. Ed is a freelance writer with a passion for Biblical apologetics and fantasy fiction. Apart from writing, Ed enjoys biking and exploring nature.
Anthony Carpenter is a freelance illustrator. In addition to the four books he has illustrated for the 2:52 series, he has also illustrated many instructional books for use in school classrooms. Other projects have included coloring books, fantasy role playing game books, and art for a set of collectable cards for Marvel comics. He lives in Michigan and is currently writing and illustrating his first children’s book. show more
- Publish Date09/09/2004
- Series 2:52
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.33 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.84 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.13(w) x 0.25(d) inches
- Price $5.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.