Beyond Boundaries Participant's Guide with DVD: Learning to Trust Again in Relationships
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this six-session small group bible study (guide sold separately), bestselling author Dr. John Townsend helps you discover a simple path to regain the intimacy and fulfilling closeness that every person needs. Difficult relationships can damage our ability to trust, causing us to shut down. But God designed us to experience freedom and love. To live this way, we all eventually need to take a risk.
After six books on Boundaries, bestselling author Dr. John Townsend realized that, though people who experienced tough relationships may put up an emotional all to protect themselves, they often have no idea how to reconnect – either with the person who has damaged their trust, or with new relationships.
- Understanding the Problem (18:00)
- Knowing When You’re Ready, Part 1(16:00)
- Knowing When You’re Ready, Part 2 (15:00)
- Knowing When the Other Person is Ready (17:00)
- Moving into Relationship, Part 1 (17:00)
- Moving into Relationship, Part 2 (18:00)
This pack contains one guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John Townsend
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. John Townsend is a nationally known leadership consultant, psychologist, and author, selling over 10 million books, including the New York...
Dr. John Townsend is a nationally known leadership consultant, psychologist, and author, selling over 10 million books, including the New York Times bestselling Boundaries series. John founded the Townsend Institute for Leadership and Counseling and the Townsend Leadership Program. Dr. Townsend travels extensively for corporate consulting, speaking events, and to help develop leaders, their teams, and their families. John and his family live in Southern California and Texas. Visit DrTownsend.com.show more
- Publish Date02/14/2012
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.62 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)14.87 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.13(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $22.39
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.