Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets Study Guide with DVD: 5 Questions to Help You Determine Your Next Move
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this six-session video Bible study, Andy Stanley gives you five key questions to ask when you have a decision to make and you're not sure what to do. We never know what or who hangs in the balance of the decisions we make. But what we do know is this: private decisions have public implications. Your private decisions probably won't stay private, and personal decisions will impact some other persons.
These five simple questions will empower you to:
- Make better decisions with fewer regrets
- Pause when feeling tension over a decision
- Take the long view
- Look for the wise option
- Focus on the relational impact of decisions
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Andy Stanley
- About the Contributor(s) Communicator, author, and pastor Andy Stanley founded Atlanta-based North Point Ministries in 1995. Today, NPM consists of six churches in...
Communicator, author, and pastor Andy Stanley founded Atlanta-based North Point Ministries in 1995. Today, NPM consists of six churches in the Atlanta area and a network of more than 90 churches around the globe that collectively serve nearly 185,000 people weekly.
As host of Your Move with Andy Stanley, which delivers over seven million messages each month through television and podcasts, and author of more than 20 books, including The New Rules for Love, Sex & Dating; Ask It; How to Be Rich; Deep & Wide; and Irresistible, he is considered one of the most influential pastors in America.
Andy and his wife, Sandra, have three grown children and live near Atlanta.
- Publish Date12/22/2020
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)44.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)1056.0 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $30.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.