Behold Your God: Studies on the Attributes of God
- Regular price
- Sale price
Behold Your God is a Bible study workbook in which Myrna Alexander helps us study God's character and person. The author emphasizes that what once was appropriate for only the seminary student or theologian is essential to the faith of all believers. Behold Your God includes an introduction to Scripture verses and themes, questions with space for answers at the end of each chapter, and helps for study group leaders. "To consistently lean on God alone, we must know Him," and "To know Him, we must know what He is like." Each lesson in Behold Your God studies a particular truth about the character of God: - Love - Supreme and Sovereign - All-powerful - Good - Omniscient - All-wise - Omnipresent - Immutable - Faithful - Holy - Just - To be praised -- Behold Your God helps readers understand what God is really like and encourages practical application of this knowledge to daily living. Addressing contemporary and biblical issues, the Woman's Workshop series and the Workshop series for men and women are ideal for group or individual Bible study.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Myrna Alexander
- About the Contributor(s) Myrna Alexander has been involved in Bible study groups for many years in Portland, OR, where her husband, Dr. Ralph...Myrna Alexander has been involved in Bible study groups for many years in Portland, OR, where her husband, Dr. Ralph Alexander, taught at Western Conservative Baptist Seminary. show more
- Publish Date08/31/1978
- Series Woman's Workshop
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.24 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)13.94 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.25(w) x 0.31(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.