Basics of Biblical Hebrew Workbook: Third Edition
- Regular price
- Sale price
This updated workbook is designed with the student in mind and intended for use with the standard-setting Basics of Biblical Hebrew Grammar textbook, now in its third edition. In addition to corresponding to the revisions and updates in Basics of Biblical Hebrew Grammar, this workbook includes significant changes to the interior presentation; less unnecessary questions and exercises; and six reading texts interspersed among the exercises for the derived stems.
The workbook is an essential chapter-by-chapter companion and includes helpful exercises and translation homework. As students complete the assignments in the workbook, the concepts they have been learning from the main grammar are reinforced, making this an invaluable study tool to enhance student learning.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Gary D. Pratico , Miles V. Van Pelt
- About the Contributor(s) Gary D. Pratico (ThD, Harvard Divinity School) is senior professor of Old Testament and Hebrew language at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary....
Gary D. Pratico (ThD, Harvard Divinity School) is senior professor of Old Testament and Hebrew language at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. He has been teaching Hebrew for more than thirty years and is coauthor with Miles V. Van Pelt of Basics of Basics of Biblical Hebrew (grammar and workbook) and The Vocabulary Guide to Biblical Hebrew.
Miles Van Pelt (PhD, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) is the Alan Belcher Professor of Old Testament and Biblical Languages at Reformed Theological Seminary in Jackson, Mississippi, where he also serves as academic dean. Miles lives in Madison, Mississippi, with his wife, Laurie, and their four children.show more
- Publish Date02/05/2019
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series Zondervan Language Basics Series
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.21 lb
- Dimensions 10.9(h) x 8.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $17.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.