Arms Open Wide: A Call to Linger in the Savior's Presence
- Regular price
- Sale price
Come near. Stop striving. The Master of the banquet has raised His glass to welcome you as His dear child.
So often Christians view Christ as someone who’s far away and can’t be approached until they have their lives in order. In Arms Open Wide, author Sherri Gragg proves that Christ is a kinder, more tender, more loving Savior than many understand Him to be.
Sherri writes in fictional narrative form while mixing biblical history with scripture, creating a setting that transforms readers back in time and places them right in Jesus’ presence. For thirty-four days readers walk with the Savior to witness miraculous healings and events, and give fresh insight into His power by thinking and feeling with people whose lives became instantly transformed by His love and grace. Readers journey with Jesus and His disciples in the most important time in history.
Hearts will be stirred and lives will be changed as readers draw near and walk with the Savior as never before.
Features & Benefits:
- Helps readers experience the kindness and grace of Jesus
- Instills a deep, lasting impression about the love and forgiveness our Savior offers
- Will transform readers as they engage in a first-person experience of what it might have been like to walk with Jesus when He was on the earth
- Brings to life biblical traditions and customs while helping readers experience Jesus’ life and the miracles He performed
- Contributor(s)Sherri Gragg
- About the Contributor(s) Sherri Gragg fell in love with stories as a child, discovering that she could travel to any place and any...
Sherri Gragg fell in love with stories as a child, discovering that she could travel to any place and any moment in time between the covers of a book. Today as a writer she takes her readers with her on the journey. Her first book, Arms Open Wide: A Call to Linger in the Savior’s Presence, utilizes cultural background and archeology to immerse the reader in some of the most riveting moments of the Gospels. Sherri is a nationally published freelance writer and award winner in the 2012 Writer’s Digest Competition and lives with her husband and five children in Franklin, Tennessee.show more
- Publish Date05/06/2014
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.54 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.98 lb
- Dimensions 8.25(h) x 6.38(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $16.99