Anxious for Nothing Church Campaign Kit: Finding Calm in a Chaotic World
- Regular price
- Sale price
When it comes to anxiety, depression, and stress-related illnesses, America is the frontrunner. Thankfully, there’s a practical prescription for dealing with these issues.
Anxious for Nothing, from New York Times bestselling author, Max Lucado, provides a roadmap for pastors to help people in their church battling with and healing from anxiety.
In this dynamic five-week church campaign, bestselling author Max Lucado explores God’s treatment plan for anxiety found in the most underlined verse in the Bible, Philippians 4:6–7:
Be anxious for nothing, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
As you follow the Biblical prescription – celebrating God’s goodness, asking for his help, leaving your concerns with him, and meditating on good things – you will experience God’s peace. This is a peace that “transcends all understanding” and will help you reframe the way you look at your fears.
With the heart of a pastor and his poetic storytelling and homespun humor, Max will help you:
- Let God help you win the war on worry and receive the lasting peace of Christ.
- Recognize the difference between present anxiety and persistent anxiety.
- Find true freedom and experience more joy, clarity, physical renewal, and contentment by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Train yourself to rejoice in all circumstances.
- Discover the secret of remaining calm when you feel you have more than you can handle.
- Know how to encourage a friend and help them navigate anxiety and fear with real help from God's Word.
While anxiety is a part of life, it doesn’t have to dominate your life. With God as your helper and his promises at your side, you can sleep better tonight and smile more tomorrow. You can talk yourself off the ledge and view bad news through the lens of God’s sovereignty. You can discover a life of calm and develop tools for combating the onslaught of anxiety.
- Rejoice in the Lord Always (21:00)
- Let Your Gentleness Be Evident to All (20:00)
- Present Your Requests to God (21:00)
- The Peace of God Will Guard Your Heart (21:30)
- Meditate on These Things (21:30)
This church-wide kit provides everything you need to successfully launch and sustain a five-week campaign, including:
- 1 Anxious for Nothing book
- 1 Anxious for Nothing Study Guide
- 1 Anxious for Nothing Video Study DVD
- 1 Getting Started Guide
- 5 Sermon Outlines (on the DVD)
- Promotional Materials (on the DVD)
- Contributor(s)Max Lucado
- About the Contributor(s) Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San...
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Teaching Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is America’s bestselling inspirational author with more than 140 million products in print.
Visit his website at MaxLucado.com
- Publish Date10/03/2017
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)1.6 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.21 lb
- Dimensions 9.63(h) x 6.5(w) x 1.88(d) inches
- Price $41.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.