Amplio y profundo: Edificando iglesias de las que todos quisieran ser parte
- Regular price
- Sale price
With surprising candor and transparency pastor Andy Stanley explains how one of America’s largest churches began with a high-profile divorce anda church split.
But that’s just the beginning…
Deep and Wide provides church leaders with an in-depth look into North Point Community Church and its strategy for creating churches unchurched people absolutely love to attend. Andy writes,
“Our goal is to create weekend experiences so compelling and helpful that even the most skeptical individuals in our community would walk away with every intention of returning the following week…with a friend!”
Later he says,
“I want people to fall in love with the Author of Scripture. And while we can’t make anyone fall in love, we can certainly arrange a date.”
For the first time, Andy explains his strategy for preaching and programming to “dual audiences”: mature believers and cynical unbelievers. He argues that preaching to dual audiences doesn’t require communicators to “dumb down” the content. According to Stanley, it’s all in the approach.
You’ll be introduced to North Point's spiritual formation model: The Five Faith Catalysts. Leaders responsible for ministry programing and production will no doubt love Andy’s discussion of the three essential ingredients for creating irresistible environments. For pastors willing to tackle the challenge of transitioning a local congregation, Andy includes a section entitled: Becoming Deep and Wide.
If your team is more concerned with who you are reaching than who you are keeping, Deep & Wide will be more than a book you read; it will be a resource you come back to over and over!
“Couldn't be prouder of my son, Andy. And I couldn't be more excited about the content of this book. I wish a resource like this existed when I was starting out in ministry.”
- Dr. Charles Stanley, Founder, In Touch Ministries
“Deep and Wide pulls back the curtain for all of us to see what is required behind the scenes to build a prevailing church. I was both challenged and inspired by this book.”
- Bill Hybels, author of Just Walk Across the Room
“The most common question I get from pastors is, ‘How do I get the people in my church to be open to change?’ From now on my answer will be, ‘Read Deep and Wide by Andy Stanley’. Thanks Andy. Great book!”
- Craig Groeschel, Pastor, LifeChurch.TV, author, It: How Churches and Leaders Can Get It and Keep It
“No one has given me more practical handles for establishing a focused vision than Andy Stanley. Deep and Wide is a rich resource to help all of us stay intentional about the main thing - building a church that reaches people who are far from God.”
- Steven Furtick, Lead Pastor, Elevation ChurchRead Less
- Contributor(s)Andy Stanley
- About the Contributor(s) Andy Stanley fundó North Point Ministries, Inc. (NPM) en 1995 con la visión de crear iglesias a las cuales les...
Andy Stanley fundó North Point Ministries, Inc. (NPM) en 1995 con la visión de crear iglesias a las cuales les agradara asistir también a las personas que no se identifican con ninguna otra iglesia. Cada domingo, más de 33.000 personas asisten a una de las siete iglesias que tiene North Point en la zona de Atlanta, Georgia. NPM también ha fundado también más de 25 iglesias fuera de la zona metropolitana de Atlanta, con una asistencia semanal combinada de más de 15.000 personas. Cada mes, más de un millón de personas escuchan sus mensajes en los distintos portales de NPM en la web. Andy y su esposa Sandra viven en Alpharetta, Georgia, y tienen tres hijos: Andrew, Garrett y Allie. Puedes encontrar más información y utilizar los recursos gratuitos que se ofrecen, entrando a su portal: www.northpointministries.org.show more
- Publish Date04/23/2013
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.94 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)33.81 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Font Size 10pt
- Price $8.39
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.