Altar Ego Video Study: Becoming Who God Says You Are
- Regular price
- Sale price
Many people are obsessed with the approval of others. The problem is that living for what people think of you is the quickest way to forget what God thinks about you.
In Altar Ego, author Craig Groeschel shows individuals and small groups how to abandon self-worth based on accomplishments and possessions, turning instead to the eyes of God to define them. Participants will learn to expose false labels and selfish motives as the roadblocks they are, going instead to the altar of God’s truth and pursuing the higher values he sets above the world.
You don’t have to get caught up in your self-worth or lack thereof. Your worth is not based on your opinion of yourself. You are valuable because God says you are His. You are not your past. You are not what you did. You are not who others say you are. You are who Christ says you are.
This DVD (guide sold separately) will help you delve further into God’s divine plan, and will ultimately help you sacrifice any old, unhealthy, untrue, and unbiblical thoughts about yourself and introduce you to your altar-ego—who you are in Christ.
- Overcoming the Labels that Bind You (12:00)
- You Are God's Masterpiece (10:00)
- Trading the Immediate for the Ultimate (11:30)
- Living with Integrity (10:00)
- Developing Spiritual Boldness (12:00)
Designed for use with Altar Ego Study Guide 9780310894940 (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Craig Groeschel
- About the Contributor(s) New York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of Life.Church, an innovative church meeting in multiple...
New York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of Life.Church, an innovative church meeting in multiple locations around the United States and one of the largest churches in the world. He is the author of several books and hosts the Craig Groeschel Leadership Podcast. He is the Summit Champion for the Global Leadership Network, which reaches hundreds of thousands of leaders around the world annually. Craig and his wife, Amy, live in Oklahoma. Visit www.craiggroeschel.com to connect with Craig.
- Publish Date02/26/2013
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.16 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)4.83 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Running Time01:00:00
- Price $18.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.