All for the Master
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free Continental U.S. shipping through 11/30/20
Based on the principle that everything we are-and everything we have-is from God, these daily devotionals use common sense practices about the use ... Read More
Based on the principle that everything we are-and everything we have-is from God, these daily devotionals use common sense practices about the use of our money, talents and God's blessings to focus attention on the eternal debt we owe to God. They ask the reader to consider this central question: "In what way can I best serve my Master with what He has given me and placed under my management?" Read Less
- Contributor(s)Dan Celia
- About the Contributor(s) Daniel J. Celia is the Executive Director of the Regency Foundation, which provides financial expertise with a distinctly biblical view...Daniel J. Celia is the Executive Director of the Regency Foundation, which provides financial expertise with a distinctly biblical view and Christian commitment in mind, and it seeks to help people untangle the complexities of taxes, legal issues, and ways to improve one's financial situation in an age of economic uncertainty. Dan has more than 20 years of experience in financial management, and he is the host of two radio shows, Financial Issues and Stewardship Moment. An ordained minister, Dan also speaks at seminars and workshops worldwide. show more
- Publish Date04/29/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.3 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)10.79 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.13(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.