¡Ahora entiendo! Hermenéutica bíblica: Diferentes sentidos de las Escrituras
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hermeneutics has been defined as the science of interpretation. The basic and primary purpose of hermenutics is to discover and explain, as much as possible, the original meaning of the text.
The biblical text is very rich in content and gives us, in addition to historical context and literal meaning, other messages of a theological, moral, and social character that are applicable not only to the original situation for which the narrative was written, but also for every age and time. In fact, it is the reality of the richness and multiplicity of meanings and messages contained in the biblical text that compels us to discover, as a part of the biblical hermeneutic, “the different meanings of the Scriptures,” which essentially constitutes the theme of this book. In addition to the various meaings that are found in the Scriptures, hermeneutics also includes the study of the various literary genres that are employed in the Scritpures and various methods used to interpret the sacred text. “God wants His revelation to be known, understood, accepted, and experienced by everyone.” We hope that the pages of this book will disclose a more clear and expedited path to discovering God’s Word, which never grows old and in every age conveys a fresh and clear message that gives meaning and direction to our lives, illuminating the words of the Psalmist:
“Your words is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.” — Psalm 119:105.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Luciano Jaramillo Cárdenas
- About the Contributor(s) Luciano Jaramillo Cárdenas, nacido en Colombia, se desempeño como pastor en varias iglesias en su patria. En la actualidad, ejerce...Luciano Jaramillo Cárdenas, nacido en Colombia, se desempeño como pastor en varias iglesias en su patria. En la actualidad, ejerce el cargo de Director de Ministerios Hispanos de la S.B.I., desde su sede en Miami. Además, es miembro del Consejo Pastoral de Editorial Vida, y profesor del Centro de Estudios Teológicos del Sur de la Florida. show more
- Publish Date08/07/2012
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.44 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.28 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $7.69
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.