A Time to Embrace
- Regular price
- Sale price
Their whole life together has been a series of miracles. Can they really hope for more?
After overcoming a crisis in their marriage, Abby and John Reynolds are experiencing a season of joy and restoration. For the first time in years they're making time to enjoy life and embrace each other. And John loves his coaching job . . . at least he did until high-school politics make him wonder if it's time to quit.
As they wrestle with that situation, something greater rocks their world. A car accident causes Abby and John to suddenly face a future they never imagined—all because of one teen's thoughtlessness. Fumbling for forgiveness and hoping for a miracle, they must remember what is important and cling to that above all else. God is moving mightily in their lives . . . if they can just hold on to Him and each other.
The second novel in Karen Kingsbury's celebrated series about the resiliency of love, the power of commitment, and the amazing faithfulness of God.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Karen Kingsbury
- About the Contributor(s) Karen Kingsbury, #1 New York Times bestselling novelist, is America’s favorite inspirational storyteller, with more than twenty-five million copies of her award-winning...
Karen Kingsbury, #1 New York Times bestselling novelist, is America’s favorite inspirational storyteller, with more than twenty-five million copies of her award-winning books in print. Her last dozen titles have topped bestseller lists and many of her novels are under development as major motion pictures. Her Baxter Family books have been developed into a TV series now available everywhere. Karen is also an adjunct professor of writing at Liberty University. In 2001 she and her husband, Don, adopted three boys from Haiti, doubling their family in a matter of months. Today the couple has joined the ranks of empty nesters, living in Tennessee near four of their adult children.show more
- Publish Date09/06/2002
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Timeless Love Series
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $4.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.