A Student's Vocabulary for Biblical Hebrew and Aramaic, Updated Edition: Frequency Lists with Definitions, Pronunciation Guide, and Index
- Regular price
- Sale price
A Student’s Vocabulary for Biblical Hebrew and Aramaic has been a standard resource for students of Hebrew and Aramaic for over 30 years. This new edition has updated formatting and transliterations to be more useful for students in vocabulary acquisition. The book provides vocabulary lists of Hebrew words appearing ten times or more in the Hebrew Bible. A separate section contains all Aramaic words appearing in the Hebrew Bible. The lists are arranged according to word frequency, allowing students to pay special attention to the words they will encounter most often when reading and translating. Complete alphabetical indices of all Hebrew and Aramaic terms in the book are included to make it more user-friendly for students.
The vocabulary lists provide:
- The basic meaning of each word
- Syllabification in transliteration
- Key information about the word’s part of speech
- The number of times each word appears in the Hebrew Bible
This resource is a proven and effective tool to aid students in Hebrew and Aramaic vocabulary acquisition.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Larry A. Mitchel
- About the Contributor(s) Larry A. Mitchel is the author of A Student’s Vocabulary for Biblical Hebrew and Aramaic. First published in 1984, it...
Larry A. Mitchel is the author of A Student’s Vocabulary for Biblical Hebrew and Aramaic. First published in 1984, it has helped thousands of students toward mastery of the Hebrew and Aramaic vocabulary of the Hebrew Scriptures. This updated version will extend its usefulness to students for years to come.
- Publish Date03/28/2017
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.25 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.77 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.26(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $11.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.