A Reader's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament
- Regular price
- Sale price
When you want to get straight to the heart of meaning in the Greek New Testament, A Reader’s Greek-English Lexicon to the New Testament is indispensable. By eliminating time-consuming lexical work, this book helps the pastor or student read the Greek New Testament easily and swiftly. Features: * All words that occur fewer than 50 times in the New Testament appear verse by verse * The translation is provided next to each word * A list at the beginning of each book shows words that occur more than five times in that book but less than 50 in the New Testament * In-text frequency numbers show how often a word is used both in a given book and in the entire New Testament * An appendix lists all words that occur more than 50 times * Definitions are based on the Bauer-Arndt-Gingrich Greek-English Lexicon (BAG) By making rapid reading of the Greek text possible, A Reader’s Greek-English Lexicon to the New Testament provides a powerful study tool for pastors, students, and all who have a high regard for the New Testament.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Sakae Kubo
- About the Contributor(s) Sakae Kubo received his PhD in New Testament and early Christian literature from the University of Chicago and taught eighteen...Sakae Kubo received his PhD in New Testament and early Christian literature from the University of Chicago and taught eighteen years at the Theological Seminary at Andrews University. He later served as dean of the School of Theology at Walla Walla College, as president of Newbold College in England, and vice president of academic affairs at Atlantic Union College. Now retired, he lives in Chico, California. show more
- Publish Date01/27/2015
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series Zondervan Greek Reference Series
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.04 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)37.46 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $20.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.