A Quiet Knowing
- Regular price
- Sale price
Ruth Bell Graham and her daughter Gigi Graham Tchividjian have created a devotional journal that will lead the reader to discover and experience the meaning of serenity. Selecting favorite hymns such as "Just As I Am" and "Be Thou My Vision," the Graham women offer stories and insights inspired by the songs and thoughtful messages. This devotional addresses such topics as:
- Discouragement: The Devil's Calling Card
- Making Decisions: Searching for God's Will
- Business: Responding to Expectations
- Belongings: Weighing our wants and needs
- Weights: Balancing Daily Burdens
- Waiting: Proving God's Faithfulness
- Valleys: Finding Peace in Down Times
- Contributor(s)Ruth Bell Graham , Gigi Tchividjian
- About the Contributor(s) Ruth Bell Graham was the child of missionary parents, wife of world-renowned evangelist Billy Graham, mother of five children, grandmother...Ruth Bell Graham was the child of missionary parents, wife of world-renowned evangelist Billy Graham, mother of five children, grandmother of nineteen, and great-grandmother to a growing number. She was the author of many books, including Footprints of a Pilgrim, One Wintry Night, and Mothers Together (written with her daughter GiGi Graham Tchividjian).
GIGI GRAHAM TCHIVIDJIAN is the eldest daughter of Billy and Ruth Graham the author of seven books, and a sought-after inspirational speaker at women's conferences. She is a Gold Medallion Award winner and has appeared on numerous TV and radio talk shows, including Good Morning America, The 700 Club, 100 Huntley Street, and PTL. She and her husband make their home in Southern Florida. show more
- Publish Date08/31/2009
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.