A Miracle of Hope
- Regular price
- Sale price
Will their marriage survive their struggles, or will their hearts become as cold as the northern winter?
Lindie Wyse thinks an arranged marriage is the only way to preserve a future for herself and her unborn child. Josiah Plank is certain he’ll never love again, but he needs someone to care for his deaf eight-year-old daughter, Hannah. The two take on their arrangement tentatively at first but soon realize they are each in for more than they imagined. After a short time, Lindie experiences a breakthrough with Hannah when she recognizes the child’s special gifts, but a risky pregnancy and serious health issues threaten to demolish the foundation Josiah and Lindie are building—and the love that is growing between them.
“Ruth Reid pens a touching story of grace, love, and God's mercy in the midst of uncertainty. A must-read for Amish fiction fans!” —Kathleen Fuller, bestselling author of the Hearts of Middlefield series, for A Miracle of Hope
“Ruth Reid is skillful in portraying the Amish way of life as well as weaving together miracles with the everyday. In this book, she writes a beautiful tale of romance, redemption, and faith.” —Beth Wiseman, bestselling author of the Daughters of the Promise series, for A Miracle of Hope
- Sweet Amish romance
- Book 1 of the Amish Wonders series
- Book 1: A Miracle of Hope
- Book 2: A Woodland Miracle
- Book 3: A Dream of Miracles
- Book length: 90,000 words
- Includes discussion questions for book clubs
- Contributor(s)Ruth Reid
- About the Contributor(s) Ruth Reid is a CBA and ECPA bestselling author of the Heaven on Earth, the Amish Wonders, and the Amish...
Ruth Reid is a CBA and ECPA bestselling author of the Heaven on Earth, the Amish Wonders, and the Amish Mercies series. She’s a full-time pharmacist who lives in Florida with her husband and three children. When attending Ferris State University School of Pharmacy in Big Rapids, Michigan, she lived on the outskirts of an Amish community and had several occasions to visit the Amish farms. Her interest grew into love as she saw the beauty in living a simple life. Visit Ruth online at RuthReid.com; Facebook: Author-Ruth-Reid; Twitter: @AuthorRuthReid.show more
- Publish Date12/31/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series The Amish Wonders Series
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.82 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.68 lb
- Dimensions 8.4(h) x 5.4(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.