A May Bride
- Regular price
- Sale price
A year’s worth of novellas from twelve inspirational romance authors. Happily ever after guaranteed.
Ellie has prepared for her wedding all her life . . . but she has forgotten the most important part.
Ellie Martin, a country girl living in Atlanta, has dreamed of a traditional wedding all her life—a wedding just like the one her younger sister is planning back home. Even though Ellie is realizing her dreams in the big city as an up-and-coming real-estate agent, she’s missing a key ingredient to her plans for the future: a groom.
Then Ellie meets Gray Whitby—at a wedding of all places. Gray is handsome and fun, and he sweeps her away in a whirlwind romance. In a matter of months, Ellie knows Gray is "the one," but her mother isn't so sure, judging Gray to be the freewheeling type, like Ellie's runaway father.
When Ellie jeopardizes her own future for the sake of her sister, Gray feels like he'll always be second to Ellie's family. Can Ellie and Gray find their own way together amidst the demands and perceptions of others or will their romance end before it has truly begun?
“I get to be involved with eleven other wonderful writers, some whom I’ve known for years and some I’m getting to know now. What a blessing. And who doesn’t love a good wedding story? This has been a fun challenge and a true joy.” —Lenora Worth, author of An April BrideRead Less
- Contributor(s)Meg Moseley
- About the Contributor(s) As a little girl in California, Meg Moseley used to pretend she was a novelist while she pounded the keys...
As a little girl in California, Meg Moseley used to pretend she was a novelist while she pounded the keys of her grandmother’s typewriter. Now the author of A Stillness of Chimes, Gone South and When Sparrows Fall, Meg lives with her husband near Atlanta and never stops dreaming up ideas for contemporary fiction.show more
- Publish Date04/22/2014
- Series A Year of Weddings Novella
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.