A Man Called Blessed
- Regular price
- Sale price
One man holds the key to locating the Ark of the Covenant—but he’s hidden deep in the desert and no one has seen him since he was a boy.
In this explosive sequel to Blessed Child, Jewish soldier-turned-archaeologist Rebecca Soloman leads a team deep into the Ethiopian desert to find the one man who may know the final resting place of the Ark of the Covenant. Such a discovery would bring hope back to her people. Her search brings excitement and danger—including unexpected love and a discovery far more powerful than even the holy artifact.
Meanwhile, Islamic fundamentalists dispatch Ismael, their most accomplished assassin, to pursue Rebecca and the man she’s searching for. These men fear that the Ark’s discovery will compel Israel to rebuild Solomon’s temple—on the very site of their holy mosque in Jerusalem. But the man they seek is no ordinary man.
His name is Caleb, and he too is on a mission—to find again the love he embraced as a child and to share that love with the world.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ted Dekker , Bill Bright
- About the Contributor(s) Ted Dekker is the New York Times best-selling author of more than25 novels. He is known for stories that combine...
Ted Dekker is the New York Times best-selling author of more than25 novels. He is known for stories that combine adrenaline-laced plots with incredible confrontations between good and evil. He lives in Texas with his wife and children. Twitter @TedDekker, facebook.com #! teddekker
Prior to his death in 2003, Dr. Bill Bright put into book form what he regarded as the 10 most vital principles every Christian should know and live by. The result is The Joy of Knowing God, a "simply powerful" 10-book series of Bright's most dynamic messages on successful Christian living.show more
- Publish Date05/14/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series The Caleb Books Series
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.75 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.98 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $11.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.