30 Days to Understanding the Bible Study Guide with DVD: Unlock the Scriptures in 15 Minutes a Day
- Regular price
- Sale price
Start Your Journey to Master the Bible.
The problem most of us have with the Bible is that we started out studying the details without ever getting the big picture. It’s no wonder we’re confused!
In the Colorado Rockies, there are so many mountain peaks, nobody could climb them all. But there are 53 peaks that are over 14,000 feet. And many hikers try to climb all 53 fourteeners.
That’s what Max Anders does in this Bible study. You’ll look at only the fourteeners – a manageable amount of information. In 30 days, you’ll have a complete understanding of the story of the Bible and the core teachings or doctrines that Christians have held onto throughout the centuries, presented in bite-sized pieces. After you have mastered the fourteeners, you will have the basic information you need for hiking the smaller peaks.
Anders’ simple-to-use, straightforward guide has been recommended by Bible teachers and pastors for thirty years, and now he can join your Bible study and launch you on a journey of mastering the Bible so well that the Bible masters you.
- An Overview of the Bible (16:30)
- The Early History of Israel (Patriarch–Kingdom Eras) (18:00)
- The Later History of Israel (Exile–Silence Eras) (20:30)
- The History of the Church (Gospel–Missions Eras) (19:00)
- The Great Doctrines: the Bible, God, Christ, the Holy Spirit, and Angels (19:30)
- The Great Doctrines: Man, Sin, Salvation, the Church, and Future Things (19:30)
This pack contains:
- 30 Days to Understanding the Bible Study Guide
- 30 Days to Understanding the Bible Video Study DVD (streaming video access included)
- Contributor(s)Max Anders
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Max Anders is the author of over 25 books, including the bestselling 30 Days to Understanding the Bible, and...
Dr. Max Anders is the author of over 25 books, including the bestselling 30 Days to Understanding the Bible, and is the creator and general editor of the 32-volume Holman Bible Commentary series. He has taught on the college and seminary level and is a veteran pastor. Max provides resources and discipleship strategies at www.maxanders.com to help people grow spiritually.show more
- Publish Date05/26/2020
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.62 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)14.87 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.13(d) inches
- Price $26.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.