Age Range: 4 to 7
- Regular price
- Sale price
I thank God for Jesus and family galore, For seventeen Christmases—never a chore. Christmas is full of adventure when the family decides to go on a holiday road trip. They start in California and travel to North Carolina and then to Colorado. And that’s only the beginning! New sights and ways to celebrate the birth of Jesus abound. All this plus the special visits with family and friends turn the holidays into seventeen wonderful Christmases.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Dandi Daley Mackall
- About the Contributor(s) Dandi Daley Mackall loves God, children, words, and animals. Her nearly 500 books for children and grown-ups have sold more...
Dandi Daley Mackall loves God, children, words, and animals. Her nearly 500 books for children and grown-ups have sold more than four million copies worldwide. She won the ECPA Christian Book Award for Best Children’s Book 2015 and multiple Mom’s Choice Awards, as well as ALA Best Book, NY Public Library Top Pick, Children’s Book Council Award of Excellence, and the Helen Keating Ott Award for Contributions to Children’s Literature. Her novel My Boyfriends’ Dogs is now a Hallmark Movie. Dandi writes from rural Ohio, where she lives with her family, including horses, dogs, cats, and an occasional squirrel, deer, or raccoon.
- Publish Date11/10/2011
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.