13 Things You Gotta Know to Make it as a Christian
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Josh McDowell , Bob Hostetler
- About the Contributor(s) Josh McDowellAs a young man, Josh McDowell considered himself an agnostic. He truly believed that Christianity was worthless. However, when... Josh McDowell
As a young man, Josh McDowell considered himself an agnostic. He truly believed that Christianity was worthless. However, when challenged to intellectually examine the claims of Christianity, Josh discovered compelling and overwhelming evidence for the reliability of the Christian faith. After trusting in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, Josh’s life changed dramatically as he experienced the power of God’s love. After his conversion, Josh committed his life to telling a doubting world about the truth of Jesus Christ. After studying at Kellogg College, Josh completed his college degree at Wheaton College and then attended Talbot Theological Seminary, graduating magna cum laude with a Masters of Divinity. Working with Campus Crusade for Christ and founding the youth outreach, Josh McDowell Ministry, Josh has shared the gospel with more than 25 million people in 125 countries. He is the author or co-author of 147 books.
Bob Hostetler is an award-winning writer, editor, pastor, and speaker from southwestern Ohio. His 50 books have sold millions of copies. He has coauthored 11 books with Josh McDowell, including the bestselling Right from Wrong and the award-winning Don't Check Your Brains at the Door. He has won two Gold Medallion Awards, four Ohio Associated Press awards, and an Amy Foundation award, among others. Bob is also a frequent speaker at churches, conferences, and retreats.show more
- Publish Date11/19/1992
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.34 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)12.22 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.35(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.