The Case for Miracles Student Edition: A Journalist Explores the Evidence for the Supernatural
- Regular price
- Sale price
Do miracles really exist? Bestselling and award-winning author Lee Strobel decided to find out. In The Case for Miracles Student Edition, he presents the interviews, real-life stories, and provable facts behind historical and modern-day incidents many people claim are "miraculous" and others see as false, then lays out the solid truth, giving young adults like you the evidence you need to make your own decision on whether miracles and other supernatural events ever happened, and if they still happen today.
A woman on the news says she saved a boy from drowning after a glowing man told her where to go. A man says his cancer miraculously disappeared, and doctors agree they can't find any trace of the disease. A classmate says the answers to his final exam came to him in a dream and claims it must have been a miracle. None of these things are normal events--but are they really miracles, or just strange coincidences? And what about all the miracles in the Bible? Can modern science explain them away? In The Case for Miracles Student Edition, Lee Strobel asks the hard questions as he interviews scientists, skeptics, and first-hand witnesses, and also uses his award-winning journalist background to examine the evidence behind modern-day and historical miracles and "supernatural" claims to see if they are really from God or just wishful thinking. As he presents the evidence, you can decide: Does God really perform miracles in our world? And if he does, what does that mean for us?
The Case for Miracles Student Edition:
- Answers the questions teens and young adults thirteen and up ask about miracles and otherworldly events, looking at all the possible angles and presenting proof of God’s presence
- Explores all types of miracles—and why they sometimes don't happen when we think they should
- Can also be used in the classroom, in group studies, or as part of a religious studies class
- Pairs well with The Case for Christ Student Edition, The Case for a Creator Student Edition, and The Case for Faith Student Edition
- Contributor(s)Lee Strobel , Jane Vogel
- About the Contributor(s) Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for...
Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for Christ, The Case for Christ Devotional, The Case for Christianity Answer Book, The Case for Faith, The Case for a Creator, The Case for Miracles, and The Miracles Answer Book. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee has won four Gold Medallions for publishing excellence and coauthored the Christian Book of the Year. Lee is President of the Lee Strobel Center for Evangelism and Applied Apologetics at Colorado Christian University. Visit Lee’s website at: leestrobel.com
Jane Vogel, a writer who has been involved in youth ministry for twenty years, wrote The Case for Christ - Student Edition and The Case for Faith - Student Edition with Lee Strobel. She lives with her husband, Steve, and their two children in Winfield, Illinois.show more
- Publish Date03/27/2018
- Series Case for … Series for Students
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.32 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.29 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $7.49