Believe 365-Day Devotional: What I Believe. Who I Am Becoming.
- Regular price
- Sale price
Go from knowing the story of the Bible to living it. The Believe 365-Day Devotional is the perfect way to explore what you believe, how to live out those beliefs, and who you can become when you are deeply rooted in Christ.
God invites us to be shaped through His Word, so we look to Scripture and spend devotional time searching for answers to these three crucial questions: What do I believe? What should I do? Who am I becoming?
Let God guide you in thinking, acting, and becoming like Jesus through these 365 powerful devotions. Randy and Rozanne Frazee walk you through the key beliefs, practices, and virtues of the Christian faith. You’ll explore these over the course of a year through daily devotions, written-out Scriptures, and a short quotation to reflect on throughout the day.
Believe Devotional will help you along the journey to renew your mind, practice your faith, and be transformed—to live more like Jesus.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Randy Frazee , Rozanne Frazee
- About the Contributor(s) Randy Frazee is the lead pastor at Westside Family Church in Kansas City. A frontrunner and innovator in spiritual formation...
Randy Frazee is the lead pastor at Westside Family Church in Kansas City. A frontrunner and innovator in spiritual formation and biblical community, Randy is the architect of The Story and Believe church engagement campaign. He is also the author of The Heart of the Story; Think, Act, Be Like Jesus; What Happens After You Die; The Connecting Church 2.0; and The Christian Life Profile Assessment. He and his wife, Rozanne, live in Kansas City, Kansas.
Rozanne has been on the journey to “Real Simplicity” for 29 years with her husband, Randy Frazee. She has been a pastor’s wife for 20 of those years. She is mother to four grown children and has one granddaughter. Rozanne loves running, reading, cooking, interpreting for deaf people at her church, spending time with family and friends, playing with her granddaughter, and mostly spending time with her husband and best friend, Randy.show more
- Publish Date02/27/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.6 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.59 lb
- Dimensions 7.13(h) x 5.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.