Fiona the Hippo
- Regular price
- Sale price
Fiona the Hippo is a heroine for children and adults everywhere, smart, sassy, fearless Fiona will steal hearts and give readers the courage to face whatever challenges they might have in their own lives.
Fiona the Hippo, by New York Times bestselling artist Richard Cowdrey of Bad Dog, Marley fame, tells the story of Fiona, the adorable internet sensation from the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, who captured hearts around the world with her inspiring story and plucky personality.
Born prematurely, at only 29 pounds, Fiona was not expected to live. But her spunk and determination (along with lots of love and support from her caregivers at the zoo) helped her thrive and become a happy, healthy hippopotamus. With every challenge she faced, Fiona let out a snort, wiggled her ears, and said “I’ve got this.” And she did! In this delightful story, inspired by the real adventure of this heroic hippo, join Fiona and her lovable animal friends at the zoo as she is introduced to the world in this whimsical and inspiring tale of perseverance and friendship.
Fiona the Hippo:
- Has a beautiful cover highlighted with foil
- Illustrated by New York Times bestselling Richard Cowdrey
- Is an inspirational story for all readers and hippo lovers everywhere
- Contributor(s)Richard Cowdrey
- About the Contributor(s) Richard Cowdrey’s favorite things to draw and paint are the things that reflect the awesomeness of God and his creation....
Richard Cowdrey’s favorite things to draw and paint are the things that reflect the awesomeness of God and his creation. From vast landscapes to the littlest bug on a leaf, Richard marvels at the beauty in the details. Richard's bestselling children's books include Fiona the Hippo, Legend of the Candy Cane, Bad Dog, Marley and A Very Marley Christmas.
- Publish Date08/07/2018
- Series A Fiona the Hippo Book
- Format Board Book
- Weight (lbs)1.02 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.62 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 8.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $6.74