NIV, New Testament with Psalms & Proverbs, Military Edition, Paperback, Digi Camo
- Regular price
- Sale price
Portable New Testament with added content for those in the Military featuring a digi camo cover design.
Military men and women in all branches of the service will treasure this convenient compact size New Testament of the Bible. The NIV New Testament with Psalms & Proverbs, Military Edition carries the popular digi camo design and includes added content unique to those serving in the military.
- New Testament text of the accurate, readable and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Suggested order of worship for a simplified service with prayers, hymns, and sermon suggestions
- Cover design features the popular digi camo print
- Double-column format
- 6.7-point type size
The New International Version (NIV) is the world’s bestselling modern-English Bible translation—accurate, readable, and clear, yet rich with the detail found in the original languages. The NIV is the result of over 50 years of work by the Committee on Bible Translation, who oversee the efforts of many contributing scholars. Representing the spectrum of evangelicalism, the translators come from a wide range of denominations and various countries and continually review new research to ensure the NIV remains at the forefront of accessibility, relevance, and authority. Every NIV Bible that is purchased helps Biblica translate and give Bibles to people in need around the world.Read Less
- Publish Date01/20/2015
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.28 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Font Size 6.7pt
- Price $2.79
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.