Made to Crave Action Plan Video Study: Your Journey to Healthy Living
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this six-session small group bible study (guide sold separately), Lysa Terkuerst’s follow-up to the New York Times bestseller, Made to Crave, Lysa helps you discover how to put into action, those things you learned through the Made to Crave book and small group study.
Trying to get healthy can seem overwhelming and complicated. Eat carbs… don’t eat carbs. Eat fish… don’t eat fish. Pay attention to calories… don’t pay attention to calories. All this conflicting information can be daunting and confusing.
But it all becomes clear in the Made to Crave Action Plan. It will help you implement a long-term plan of action for healthy living. You’ll be encouraged by Bible teaching from Lysa, uplifted by testimonies from women like Christian music chart-topper Mandisa, and empowered with healthy living tips from Dr. Ski Chilton, an expert in molecular medicine – all while charting a permanent course for successful, healthy living.
This curriculum will help women who found their “want to” by participating in the Made to Crave study master the “how to” of living a healthy physical life as well as cultivate a rich and full relationship with God. Made to Crave Action Plan gives women of all ages Biblical encouragement for both their physical and spiritual journeys plus healthy living tips for use in their everyday lives.
- TAKE ACTION: Identify Your First Steps (27:00)
- EAT SMART: Add Fish and Increase Fiber (26:00)
- EMBRACE THE EQUATION: Exercise and Reduce Calories (30:00)
- MAXIMIZE KEY NUTRIENTS: Increase Nutrient-Rich Fruits and Veggies (29:00)
- PRACTICE THE FIVE PRINCIPLES: Keep Working Your Plan (24:00)
- MAKE A COURAGEOUS CHOICE: Direct Your Heart to Love and Perseverance (25:00)
Designed for use with the Made to Crave Action Plan Participant's Guide (sold separately), to further encourage group discussion, document your personal journey toward healthy living, and to reference the quick healthy living tips that will help make your journey a success.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lysa TerKeurst , Ski Chilton
- About the Contributor(s) Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the #1 New York Times bestselling author of It’s Not Supposed to Be This...
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the #1 New York Times bestselling author of It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way and Uninvited. She writes from her gray farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com or on social media @LysaTerKeurst.
Floyd H. "Ski" Chilton, Ph.D., has served on the faculty of the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and the Wake Forest University School of Medicine, where he is currently a professor of physiology and pharmacology. He has authored more than 130 scientific articles and book chapters, and holds over twenty issued patents. He lives in Winston-Salem, N.C., and is the father of four children.
- Publish Date11/29/2011
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.16 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)4.83 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Running Time02:54:00
- Price $18.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.