Life-Changing Prayer Video Study: Approaching the Throne of Grace
- Regular price
- Sale price
God’s throne of grace. It is not a physical location you can visit, but the promises you read about it in the Bible are so immense that they are almost beyond belief. And as Hebrews 4:16 states, you can always “approach God’s throne of grace with confidence,” knowing that you will “receive mercy and find grace” to help you in your time of need.
In this six-session video-based Bible study (guide sold separately), Pastor Jim Cymbala explores how God promises in his Word to always hear you, answer you, and extend his mercy when you come to him. As you pray with faith, he will provide his perfect peace and “meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory” (Philippians 4:19). You will find that approaching God’s throne of grace will change your life and circumstances like nothing else—and that when you and other believers call on his name, powerful things happen in the world!
Featuring teachings by Jim Cymbala and interviews of ordinary people who received extraordinary answers to their prayers, this study will show how prayer can transform your life.
- The Throne of Grace
- Receiving Mercy
- Perfect Peace from God
- Praying with Faith
- God Brings the Answer
- The Church That Prays Together
Designed for use with the Life-Changing Prayer Study Guide (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jim Cymbala
- About the Contributor(s) Jim Cymbala has been the pastor of the Brooklyn Tabernacle for more than thirty-five years. The bestselling author of Fresh...
Jim Cymbala has been the pastor of the Brooklyn Tabernacle for more than thirty-five years. The bestselling author of Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire, he lives in New York City with his wife, Carol Cymbala, who directs the Grammy Award-winning Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir.
- Publish Date01/30/2018
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.2 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)6.02 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Running Time02:22:00
- Price $20.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.