I Love You to God and Back: A Bedtime Prayer Book
- Regular price
- Sale price
Show your precious little ones how much you love them . . . with every bedtime prayer.
Everyone loves a sweet bedtime story—and this one has the added bonus of teaching children a lifestyle of healthy prayer. Starting with sweet and silly text about bedtime routines—teeth brushing, story time, and one more glass of water—this delightful book will then teach children how to pray: love God, ask Him for forgiveness, thank Him for many blessings, and offer requests. Throughout the bedtime rituals, Mommy and Baby giggle as they play a game to describe how much they love each other. This unique story will make bedtime prayers a real learning and bonding experience for parents and children.
This complement to Amanda’s beautiful book for grown-ups is a perfect bedtime book for parents and children.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Amanda Lamb
- About the Contributor(s) Amanda Lamb is a professional television journalist with 23 years of experience. She covers the crime beat for an award-winning CBS affiliate...
Amanda Lamb is a professional television journalist with 23 years of experience. She covers the crime beat for an award-winning CBS affiliate in the southeast. Amanda is also the author of six books, a wife, and the mother of two little girls. She received her undergraduate degree from Duke University and her master's degree in journalism from Northwestern University.
- Publish Date02/05/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.58 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.87 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 7.3(w) x 0.4(d) inches
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.