Captivating Revised & Updated: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul
- Regular price
- Sale price
What Wild at Heart does for men, Captivating does for women: Setting their hearts free. This groundbreaking book helps readers by:
- Providing a look into the glorious design of women.
- Describing how the feminine heart can be restored.
- Casting a vision for the power, freedom, and beauty of a woman released to be all she was meant to be.
- Healing the trauma of the past.
The message of Captivating is this: Your heart matters more than anything else in all creation. The desires you had as a little girl and the longings you still feel as a woman are telling you of the life God created you to live. He offers to come now as the Hero of your story, to rescue your heart and release you to live as a fully alive and feminine woman. A woman who is truly captivating.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John Eldredge , Stasi Eldredge
- About the Contributor(s) John Eldredge is a bestselling author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Ransomed Heart, a ministry...
John Eldredge is a bestselling author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recover their own hearts in God’s love, and learn to live in God’s kingdom. John and his wife, Stasi, live near Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Stasi Eldredge is a New York Times bestselling author, and her books have sold nearly 3 million copies and changed women's lives all over the world. A teacher and conference speaker, Stasi is the director of the women's ministry at Ransomed Heart and leads Captivating retreats internationally. Her passion is to see lives transformed by the beauty of the gospel. She and her family make their home in Colorado Springs, Colorado.show more
- Publish Date04/19/2011
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.03 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.63(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $13.49