Embracing Jesus' Love
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this eight-session Bible study, Embracing Jesus' Love, explore what the Bible has to say about the way God views you as a precious treasure, how He restores you, gives you a new identity, and how you should in turn respond to God's generous offer of grace and love. Discover, as Paul wrote, "[God] saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy... so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life" (Titus 3:5, 7).
Each Jesus Always Bible study includes readings from Jesus Always, selected Scripture and study questions, daily reflection questions, and is designed for use in personal, small group, or classroom settings.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Sarah Young
- About the Contributor(s) Sarah Young, author of the bestselling 365-day devotionals Jesus Calling and Jesus Always, has sold more than 30 million books worldwide. Jesus Calling has...
Sarah Young, author of the bestselling 365-day devotionals Jesus Calling and Jesus Always, has sold more than 30 million books worldwide. Jesus Calling has appeared on all major bestseller lists. Sarah’s writings include Jesus Calling, Jesus Always, Jesus Today, Jesus Lives, Dear Jesus, Jesus Calling for Little Ones, Jesus Calling Bible Storybook, Jesus Calling: 365 Devotions for Kids, Peace in His Presence, and more, each encouraging readers in their journeys toward intimacy with Christ. Sarah and her husband were missionaries in Japan and Australia for many years. They currently live in the United States.
- Publish Date02/13/2018
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Jesus Always Bible Studies
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.44 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.98 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.44(d) inches
- Price $7.69
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.