God's Promises for Graduates: Class of 2017 - Black: New International Version
- Regular price
- Sale price
Grads will face uncertainties, fears, and joys on their new adventure. Send them off with the comfort and courage found in God’s promises.
To be successful in life, high school and college graduates need to stay in step with God. At each turn there are new challenges. What better help than this small book of God’s promises found in scripture to bring guidance, comfort, and encouragement straight from the Word. Scripture passages are from the New International Version translation. This book includes topics graduates will resonate with such as character, integrity, loyalty, focus, respect, perseverance, and more. Each topic is addressed with promises from the Bible.
This keepsake gift has a ribbon marker, silver-gilded edges, and a leathersoft over hardcover design that is perfect to accommodate personalization by imprinting the graduate’s name. Year after year the black cover is one of the most popular choices.
For more than 30 years the God’s Promises® series—which has sold more than 20 million copies—has been guiding and comforting people with God’s Word.
Encourage, inspire, and give your graduate comfort and courage with this beautiful gift book.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jack Countryman
- About the Contributor(s) Jack Countryman is the founder of JCountryman gift books, a division of Thomas Nelson, and is the recipient of the...
Jack Countryman is the founder of JCountryman gift books, a division of Thomas Nelson, and is the recipient of the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association’s Charlie Jordan Lifetime Achievement Award. Over the past 30 years, he has developed bestselling gift books such as God’s Promises for Your Every Need, God’s Promises for Men, God’s Promises for Women, God Listens, and Red Letter Words of Jesus. Countryman’s books have sold more than 20 million units. His graduation books alone have sold more than 1.6 million units.show more
- Publish Date02/28/2017
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.56 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.16 lb
- Dimensions 6.5(h) x 4.25(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.