God's Promises Coloring Book
- Regular price
- Sale price
Relax and reflect on God’s goodness and provision with the God’s Promises® Coloring Book. If you are looking for a way to incorporate more Scripture into your day-to-day life and to enjoy a deeper understanding of God’s love and promises for you, this coloring book is especially for you. Perforated pages and lay-flat binding give the coloring book a high-end feel, and the 6 x 8 trim size is perfect to slip into any purse or bag.
Reflect on the life-changing promises of God as you spend quiet time coloring. Inspired by the bestselling books by Jack Countryman, with more than 10 million copies sold. Let the images of nature and inspirational words wash over you as you spend time coloring and considering how God has been faithful in your life.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jack Countryman
- About the Contributor(s) Jack Countryman is the founder of JCountryman gift books, a division of Thomas Nelson, and is the recipient of the...
Jack Countryman is the founder of JCountryman gift books, a division of Thomas Nelson, and is the recipient of the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association’s Charlie Jordan Lifetime Achievement Award. Over the past 30 years, he has developed bestselling gift books such as God’s Promises for Your Every Need, God’s Promises for Men, God’s Promises for Women, God Listens, and Red Letter Words of Jesus. Countryman’s books have sold more than 20 million units. His graduation books alone have sold more than 1.6 million units.show more
- Publish Date11/07/2017
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Coloring Faith
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.46 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.43 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.13(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.