Candace Center Stage
- Regular price
- Sale price
Every child who loves to dance will surely get a “kick” out of Candace Center Stage, the heartwarming and hilarious tale of a girl who joyfully embraces the song and dance in her heart … even when she doesn’t quite fit in at ballet class.
Written by Candace Cameron Bure, New York Times bestselling author and star of the hit TV series Full House and Fuller House, this charming, laugh-out-loud picture book tells the story of a little girl who quickly realizes one thing after her mother signs her up for ballet lessons … she’s no ballerina.
As Candace moves and grooves across the floor, she topples all the ballerinas in her path. Her teacher, Miss Grace, tries to teach her proper ballet positions, but Candace is more interested in shakes and shimmies than plies and pas de bourrées. When disaster strikes during the big recital, can ungraceful Candace step up and save the day?
Candace Center Stage:
- Is an adorable picture book that tells the story of a spirited dancer who doesn’t quite fit in at ballet class
- Encourages children, especially boys and girls ages 4-8, to embrace who they are
- Is written by actress, producer and author Candace Cameron Bure, best known for her role as D.J. Tanner on Full House and Fuller House
- Sparkles and shines with glitter on the cover
- Contributor(s)Candace Cameron Bure , Christine Battuz
- About the Contributor(s) Candace Cameron Bure, actress, producer, New York Times bestselling author, beloved by millions worldwide from her role as D.J. Tanner...
Candace Cameron Bure, actress, producer, New York Times bestselling author, beloved by millions worldwide from her role as D.J. Tanner on the iconic family sitcoms Full House and Fuller House, Hallmark Channel movies, former co-host of The View, inspirational speaker, and Dancing with the Stars Season 18 finalist, is both outspoken and passionate about her family and faith. Candace continues to flourish in the entertainment industry as a role model to women of all ages. She lives in the Los Angeles area with her husband and three children.
Christine Battuz started drawing at three when she was first able to hold a pen. Growing up, she was inspired by her mother’s collection of paintings all over her house. Christine has illustrated over sixty children’s books, published in North America, Korea, and Europe. When not illustrating, she loves trail running and skiing with her husband and son.show more
- Publish Date10/16/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.99 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.76 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 11.2(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $12.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.