- Regular price
- Sale price
Book 2 in a masterful what-if series in which global catastrophe puts a family’s very survival at risk—and both reveals the darkness in human hearts and lights the way to restoration.
Survival has become a lifestyle, and technology is a thing of the past as the Branning family learns that the power outage is worldwide. Everyone is desperate.
When two young thieves break into the Brannings’ home and clean out the food in their pantry, Jeff Branning tracks them to a filthy apartment and discovers a family of children living alone, stealing to stay alive. Where is their mother? The search for answers uncovers a trail of desperation and murder . . . and for the Brannings, a powerful new purpose that can transform their entire community—and above all, themselves. But how will they do what’s right when so much is going wrong?
New York Times bestselling suspense author Terri Blackstock weaves a masterful what-if novel in which global catastrophe reveals the darkness in human hearts—and lights the way to restoration for a self-centered world.
- Full-length suspense
- The Restoration series:
- Book 1: Last Light
- Book 2: Night Light
- Book 3: True Light
- Book 4: Dawn’s Light
- Includes a note from the author and discussion questions for book clubs
- Contributor(s)Terri Blackstock
- About the Contributor(s) Terri Blackstock has sold over seven million books worldwide and is a New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author....
Terri Blackstock has sold over seven million books worldwide and is a New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author. She is the award-winning author of Intervention, Vicious Cycle, and Downfall, as well as such series as Cape Refuge, Newpointe 911, the SunCoast Chronicles, and the Restoration Series. Visit her website at www.terriblackstock.com; Facebook: tblackstock; Twitter: @terriblackstock.
- Publish Date09/03/2013
- Series A Restoration Novel
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.72 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.19 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.