NIV, Faithlife Illustrated Study Bible, Leathersoft, Gray/Black: Biblical Insights You Can See
- Regular price
- Sale price
The world’s most powerful Bible software brings you the most visually striking new study Bible!
From the makers of Logos Bible Software, the NIV Faithlife Illustrated Study Bible’s striking illustrations and comprehensive verse-by-verse insights will serve as a guide to help you understand and apply God’s Word. With informative contributions by respected scholars and bestselling authors like Charles Stanley, Randy Alcorn, and Ed Stetzer, and over 100 innovative infographics, this NIV study Bible brings the stories of Scripture to life and helps you to see events, places and people clearly.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- In-depth book introductions that include an outline and information on authorship, background, structure, themes, and a map, a timeline, or both
- Verse-by-verse study notes with the unique focus of revealing nuances from the original biblical languages for modern readers
- Informative contributions by Charles Stanley, Randy Alcorn, and Ed Stetzer, among others
- Over 100 innovative full color infographics, comprehensive timelines and informative tables to enrich Bible study
- Three detailed life-of-Jesus event timelines chronicling his infancy and early ministry, the journey to Jerusalem, and the passion and resurrection
- 27 family trees and people diagrams illustrate the interconnectedness of key characters in Scripture
- Helpful overview articles give a bird’s-eye view of the books of the Bible, noting the type of literature and key themes of each book.
- 14 original color maps at the back of the Bible provide historical and geographical context for key events of the Old and New Testaments
- Leathersoft cover lays flat when open
- 9-point type size
“I love the NIV Faithlife Illustrated Study Bible. I’m confident you will as well.”
Andy Stanley, Senior Pastor, North Point Ministries
“The NIV Faithlife Illustrated Study Bible removes every obstacle imaginable. The commentaries, articles, maps, and graphs take you as deep as you want to go while being easy to navigate.”
Matt Chandler, Lead Teaching Pastor, The Village Church, President of Acts 29 Church Planting Network
“The NIV Faithlife Illustrated Study Bible is like having a tour guide for studying the world of the Bible."
Dr. Michael F. Bird, (PhD University of Queensland), Lecturer in Theology at Ridley College in Melbourne, Australia
“The NIV Faithlife Illustrated Study Bible is an amazing tool for studying the Bible. It’s simple enough for a new believer to understand and packed with valuable insights for those who’ve studied the Bible for years.”
Craig Groeschel, Pastor of Life.Church (Creators of the YouVersion Bible App)Read Less
- Contributor(s)John D. Barry , Douglas Mangum , Derek R. Brown , Michael S. Heiser
- About the Contributor(s) John D. Barry is the CEO and Founder of Jesus' Economy, a non-profit dedicated to creating jobs and churches in the...
John D. Barry is the CEO and Founder of Jesus' Economy, a non-profit dedicated to creating jobs and churches in the developing world. He also serves as a missionary with Resurrect Church Movement, the domestic division of Jesus' Economy dedicated to equipping U.S. churches to alleviate poverty and plant churches. John is the editor of Lexham Bible Dictionary and has authored or edited over 30 books, including The Resurrected Servant in Isaiah, Cutting Ties with Darkness, and the daily devotional Connect the Testaments. John formerly served as founding publisher of Lexham Press and is the former editor-in-chief of Bible Study Magazine. John speaks internationally on engaging the Bible, poverty, and spreading the gospel.
Douglas Mangum is an academic editor at Lexham Press. He is a PhD candidate in Near Eastern studies at the University of Free State and holds a Master of Arts in Hebrew and Semitic Studies from the University of Wisconsin–Madison. He is an associate editor of the Lexham Bible Dictionary, editor of the Lexham Methods Series, and a regular Bible Study Magazine contributor.
Derek R. Brown is an academic editor at Lexham Press. He holds a PhD in new Testament Studies and Christian Origins from the University of Edinburgh, a MCS in New Testament Studies from Regent College, and a BSc in Religious Studies from the University of Oregon. He is the author of The God of This Age: Satan in the Churches and Letters of the Apostle Paul, a Studies in Faithful Living co-author, a Lexham Bible Guide editor and author, a regular Bible Study Magazine contributor, and an associate editor of the Lexham Bible Dictionary.
Michael S. Heiser (PhD, University of Wisconsin-Madison) is scholar-in-residence at Logos Bible Software. An adjunct professor at a couple of seminaries, he’s written numerous articles and books, including The Unseen Realm and I Dare You Not to Bore Me with the Bible.
- Publish Date09/19/2017
- Format Leathersoft™
- Weight (lbs)3.86 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.16 lb
- Dimensions 10.0(h) x 7.13(w) x 2.13(d) inches
- Font Size 9pt
- Price $59.99