Changes That Heal Workbook: Four Practical Steps to a Happier, Healthier You
- Regular price
- Sale price
Though we cannot change the past or control people in our lives today, we can change who we are and how we relate to others. What changes do you need to make to discover more joy, richer relationships, and freedom from old wounds?
In this workbook companion to the groundbreaking bestseller Changes That Heal, Dr. Henry Cloud guides us through the four crucial tasks we need to complete on our way to lasting healing and growth:
- Connect deeply with others
- Set healthy boundaries at work, home, and church
- Distinguish between good and bad in ourselves and others
- Become mature emotionally, spiritually, and relationally
Dr. Cloud helps you move forward with each task, overcome hurdles along the way, and draw closer to God. With chapter-by-chapter reflection questions, application ideas, prayers, and Bible study prompts, Changes That Heal Workbook is a great companion for both groups and individuals. Take your spiritual growth another step in this practical, life-changing guide to your personal healing.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Henry Cloud
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Henry Cloud is an acclaimed leadership expert, psychologist, and New York Times best-selling author. In his leadership consulting...
Dr. Henry Cloud is an acclaimed leadership expert, psychologist, and New York Times best-selling author. In his leadership consulting practice, Dr. Cloud works with both Fortune 500 companies and smaller private businesses. He has an extensive executive coaching background and experience as a leadership consultant, devoting the majority of his time working with CEOs, leadership teams, and executives to improve performance, leadership skills, and culture. Dr. Cloud lives in Los Angeles with his wife, Tori, and their two daughters, Olivia and Lucy.
- Publish Date07/03/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.02 lb
- Dimensions 9.2(h) x 7.35(w) x 0.4(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $9.74