Boundaries in Marriage Workbook
- Regular price
- Sale price
This hands-on workbook companion to Boundaries in Marriage will help you move beyond friction points to the mutual care, respect, affirmation, and intimacy you and your spouse long for.
You long for a marriage marked by lifelong love, intimacy, and growth. And it can be yours--if you set wise boundaries. Boundaries are the "property lines" that define and protect each of you as individuals. Get them in place, and you can make a good marriage better and possibly even save a less-than-satisfying one.
By the time you've completed this workbook, you will know yourself and your mate better than ever before. You'll also understand and practice the ten laws of boundaries in ways that can make a real difference in your relationship.
Step by step, the Boundaries in Marriage Workbook helps you apply the biblical principles discussed in the book Boundaries in Marriage so you can . . .
- Set and maintain your personal boundaries and respect those of your spouse
- Establish values that form a godly structure and architecture for your marriage
- Protect your marriage from different kinds of "intruders"
- Work with a spouse who understands and values boundaries, or work with one who doesn't
Filled with self-tests, questions, and applications, the Boundaries in Marriage Workbook helps you learn when to say yes and when to say no to your spouse to make the most of your marriage.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Henry Cloud , John Townsend
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Henry Cloud is a clinical psychologist, pastor to pastors, and New York Times bestselling author. His 45 books, including...
Dr. Henry Cloud is a clinical psychologist, pastor to pastors, and New York Times bestselling author. His 45 books, including the iconic Boundaries, have sold over 20 million copies worldwide. Throughout his storied career as a clinician, he started treatment centers, created breakthrough new models rooted in research, and has been a leading voice on issues of mental health and leadership on a global scale. Dr. Cloud lives in Los Angeles with his wife, Tori, and their two daughters, Olivia and Lucy.
Dr. John Townsend is a nationally known leadership consultant, psychologist, and author, selling over 10 million books, including the New York Times bestselling Boundaries series. John founded the Townsend Institute for Leadership and Counseling and the Townsend Leadership Program. Dr. Townsend travels extensively for corporate consulting, speaking events, and to help develop leaders, their teams, and their families. John and his family live in Southern California and Texas. Visit DrTownsend.com.show more
- Publish Date02/03/2000
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.51 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 7.38(w) x 0.57(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.