Boundaries in Marriage: An 8-Session Focus on Understanding the Boundaries That Make or Break a Marriage
- Regular price
- Sale price
Only when a husband and wife know and respect each other’s needs, choices, and freedom can they give themselves freely and lovingly to one another. Boundaries in Marriage gives the couples in your group the tools they need. By applying the powerful biblical and relational principles presented in this DVD, couples can make a good marriage better and even save one that’s headed for disaster. Exercises and activities in each of the eight sessions help partners connect principles with marriage-strengthening application. Boundaries in Marriage will pay huge dividends wherever couples desire to understand the friction points or serious hurts in their marriages—so they can move beyond them to a better relationship. Boundaries in Marriage sessions: 1. What’s a Boundary, Anyway? 2. Applying the Ten Laws of Boundaries to Marriage 3. Setting Boundaries with Yourself 4. Values One and Two: Love of God and Love of Spouse 5. Values Three and Four: Honesty and Faithfulness 6. Values Five and Six: Compassion and Forgiveness, and Holiness 7. Resolving Conflict in Marriage 8. Some Warning Signs to Help Your Marriage For use with Boundaries in Marriage Participant’s Guide, also available.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Henry Cloud , John Townsend
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Henry Cloud is a clinical psychologist, pastor to pastors, and New York Times bestselling author. His 45 books, including...
Dr. Henry Cloud is a clinical psychologist, pastor to pastors, and New York Times bestselling author. His 45 books, including the iconic Boundaries, have sold over 20 million copies worldwide. Throughout his storied career as a clinician, he started treatment centers, created breakthrough new models rooted in research, and has been a leading voice on issues of mental health and leadership on a global scale. Dr. Cloud lives in Los Angeles with his wife, Tori, and their two daughters, Olivia and Lucy.
Dr. John Townsend is a nationally known leadership consultant, psychologist, and author, selling over 10 million books, including the New York Times bestselling Boundaries series. John founded the Townsend Institute for Leadership and Counseling and the Townsend Leadership Program. Dr. Townsend travels extensively for corporate consulting, speaking events, and to help develop leaders, their teams, and their families. John and his family live in Southern California and Texas. Visit DrTownsend.com.show more
- Publish Date12/11/2007
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.3 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)8.99 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Running Time01:30:00
- Price $15.39
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.