Church of the Small Things Video Study: Making a Difference Right Where You Are
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this humorous and honest video Bible study, Melanie Shankle offers you the opportunity to embrace what it means to live an abundant and meaningful life by finding beauty and laughter in all the small things right beneath the surface of every moment in your life.
- Being Faithful in the Small Things (17:00)
- Created for a Reason (20:00)
- A Word Fitly Spoken (21:00)
- Broken Pieces (15:30)
- Investing in Friendships (18:30)
- Bigger than You Imagine (18:30)
Designed for use with the Church of the Small Things Study Guide (9780310081340).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Melanie Shankle
- About the Contributor(s) Melanie Shankle writes regularly at The Big Mama blog and is the New York Times bestselling author of four previous...
Melanie Shankle writes regularly at The Big Mama blog and is the New York Times bestselling author of four previous books, including Nobody’s Cuter than You. Melanie is a graduate of Texas A&M and loves writing, shopping at Target, checking to see what’s on sale at Anthropologie, and trying to find the lighter side in every situation. Most of all, she loves being the mother of Caroline, the wife of Perry, and the official herder of two wild dogs named Piper and Mabel. The five of them live in San Antonio, Texas.
- Publish Date10/03/2017
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.22 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)6.48 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Running Time01:50:00
- Price $20.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.