Undaunted Study Guide with DVD: Daring to Do What God Calls You to Do
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this five-session video-based small group Bible study, Christine Caine shares her compelling personal journey and offers insight into how anyone can overcome challenges and pain putting their trust in God.
Using her dramatic story, well-known author and speaker Christine Caine illustrates how God rescued her from a life of abuse – where she was unnamed, unwanted, and unqualified – into a God-filled and faith-fueled life. This compelling curriculum offers life-transforming insights about how to overcome the challenges and often painful circumstances we all experience, and to use those experiences to be a catalyst for change – in ourselves and those around us.
So what are you waiting for? Be the LOVE. Be the HOPE. Be the CHANGE this world needs!
- The CALL
- Be the LOVE
- Be the HOPE
- Be the CHANGE
- The CHALLENGE
This pack contains one guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Christine Caine
- About the Contributor(s) Christine Caine is an Australian-born, Greek-blooded lover of Jesus, activist, author, and international speaker. Together with her husband, Nick, she...
Christine Caine is an Australian-born, Greek-blooded lover of Jesus, activist, author, and international speaker. Together with her husband, Nick, she leads the anti–human trafficking organization A21 as well as Propel Women. They and their two daughters make their home in Southern California.
- Publish Date09/25/2012
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.38 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)9.1 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $27.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.