NIV, Lifehacks Bible, Hardcover: Practical Tools for Successful Spiritual Habits
- Regular price
- Sale price
Practical and achievable techniques to build Godly habits and enhance your walk with God
A “Lifehack” describes any advice, shortcut, tip or skill that will help you get things done more efficiently and effectively. The NIV Lifehacks Bible uses lifehacking methods to give you practical and achievable tools to integrate spiritual habits into your busy, technology-centric, 21st century life. With 365 articles covering 30 life-changing disciplines, not only does this Bible illuminate scriptural wisdom on spiritual practices, it provides practical tips and strategies for applying them every day.
Featuring a foreword by author and theologian Kevin DeYoung, the NIV Lifehacks Bible is full of common-sense articles on foundational topics such as prayer, self-reflection, character formation, and fasting, as well as advice and helpful tips for building habits around these disciplines.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- 4 Tips for Making Wise Decisions
- 6 Steps for Interpreting the Bible
- 7 Questions for Recognizing Intentional Sins
- 4 Tips for Finding Time to Pray
- 8.5-point type size
- Contributor(s)Joe Carter
- About the Contributor(s) Joe Carter is an editor for The Gospel Coalition, a senior editor at the Acton Institute, a communications specialist for...
Joe Carter is an editor for The Gospel Coalition, a senior editor at the Acton Institute, a communications specialist for the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention, and an adjunct professor of journalism at Patrick Henry College. He is the co-author of How to Argue like Jesus: Learning Persuasion from History's Greatest Communicator (Crossway, 2009).
- Publish Date06/07/2016
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)2.46 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.52 lb
- Dimensions 8.88(h) x 5.65(w) x 1.88(d) inches
- Font Size 8.5pt
- Price $24.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.