In this five-session video Bible study (study guide sold separately), bestselling author Bob Goff shares some of the stories from his life that have helped him understand what it truly means to love everybody the way Jesus loved them–without fear, insecurity, or restriction. Following Christ means more than just putting a toe in the water when it comes to loving others. It means grabbing your knees and doing a cannonball! And, as Jesus revealed, it means loving the difficult ones. Everybody, Always will provide practical steps to help you take that journey.
- Love People Where You Are (17:00)
- Catch People on the Bounce (17:00)
- Don’t Play It Safe (19:00)
- Look at What’s in Your Bucket (18:00)
- Love Even the Difficult People (18:00)
Designed for use with the Everybody, Always Study Guide (9780310095330), sold separately.