Everybody, Always Video Study: Becoming Love in a World Full of Setbacks and Difficult People
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this five-session video Bible study (study guide sold separately), bestselling author Bob Goff shares some of the stories from his life that have helped him understand what it truly means to love everybody the way Jesus loved them–without fear, insecurity, or restriction. Following Christ means more than just putting a toe in the water when it comes to loving others. It means grabbing your knees and doing a cannonball! And, as Jesus revealed, it means loving the difficult ones. Everybody, Always will provide practical steps to help you take that journey.
- Love People Where You Are (17:00)
- Catch People on the Bounce (17:00)
- Don’t Play It Safe (19:00)
- Look at What’s in Your Bucket (18:00)
- Love Even the Difficult People (18:00)
Designed for use with the Everybody, Always Study Guide (9780310095330), sold separately.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Bob Goff
- About the Contributor(s) Bob Goff is the author of the New York Times bestselling Love Does and Everybody, Always as well as the bestselling...
Bob Goff is the author of the New York Times bestselling Love Does and Everybody, Always as well as the bestselling Love Does for Kids. He is the Honorary Consul to the Republic of Uganda, an attorney, and the founder of Love Does—a nonprofit human rights organization operating in Uganda, India, Nepal, Iraq, and Somalia. He's a lover of balloons, cake pops, and helping people pursue their big dreams. Bob's greatest ambitions in life are to love others, do stuff, and, most importantly, to hold hands with his wife, Sweet Maria Goff, and spend time with their amazing kids. For more, check out BobGoff.com and LoveDoes.org.
- Publish Date04/17/2018
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.2 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)6.02 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Running Time01:30:00
- Price $17.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.