Beyond Boundaries Participant's Guide with DVD: Learning to Trust Again in Relationships
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this six-session small group bible study (guide sold separately), bestselling author Dr. John Townsend helps you discover a simple path to regain the intimacy and fulfilling closeness that every person needs. Difficult relationships can damage our ability to trust, causing us to shut down. But God designed us to experience freedom and love. To live this way, we all eventually need to take a risk.
After six books on Boundaries, bestselling author Dr. John Townsend realized that, though people who experienced tough relationships may put up an emotional all to protect themselves, they often have no idea how to reconnect – either with the person who has damaged their trust, or with new relationships.
- Understanding the Problem (18:00)
- Knowing When You’re Ready, Part 1(16:00)
- Knowing When You’re Ready, Part 2 (15:00)
- Knowing When the Other Person is Ready (17:00)
- Moving into Relationship, Part 1 (17:00)
- Moving into Relationship, Part 2 (18:00)
This pack contains one guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John Townsend
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. John Townsend is a nationally-known leadership consultant, psychologist, and New York Times bestselling author. John is the founder of the...
Dr. John Townsend is a nationally-known leadership consultant, psychologist, and New York Times bestselling author. John is the founder of the Townsend Institute for Leadership and Counseling, and the Townsend Leadership Program, which is a nationwide system of leadership training groups. He developed the online digital platform TownsendNOW, and the online assessment tool TPRAT. Dr. Townsend travels extensively for corporate consulting, speaking, and helping develop leaders, their teams and their families. He and his wife, Barbi, live in Newport Beach, California, and have two sons, Ricky and Benny. Visit DrTownsend.com.show more
- Publish Date02/14/2012
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.62 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)14.87 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.13(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $23.99