NIV, Biblical Theology Study Bible, Hardcover, Comfort Print: Follow God’s Redemptive Plan as It Unfolds throughout Scripture
- Regular price
- Sale price
Marvel at the big story and savor each detail
Biblical Theology allows you to ponder the individual stories and themes of Scripture while observing how they all fit together in God’s grand biblical narrative. It answers the question, How has God revealed his word historically and organically? Biblical Theology studies the theology of individual biblical books and select collections within the Bible and then traces out themes as they develop across time within the canon.
With three articles introducing Biblical theology and 25 articles unpacking key themes of Scripture, the NIV Biblical Theology Study Bible equips you to follow the progressive unfolding of God’s story. Helpful introductions to books and sections of the Bible combined with 20,000 verse-by-verse study notes will guide you to a clearer understanding of every portion of Scripture.
The NIV Biblical Theology Study Bible is printed in exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print® typeface. Expertly designed specifically to be used for the New International Version (NIV) text, Comfort Print offers an easier reading experience that complements the most widely read modern-English Bible translation.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Previously published as NIV Zondervan Study Bible
- 28 theologically rich articles by authors such as Tim Keller and Kevin DeYoung
- 20,000 verse-by-verse study notes
- Hundreds of full-color photos, more than 90 maps, and over 60 charts
- Comprehensive book introductions
- Over 60 trusted contributors
- Cross-references and the NIV Comprehensive Concordance
- Single-column, black letter edition
- Two ribbon markers
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print® typeface
- 9.1-point print size
- Contributor(s)D. A. Carson , T. Desmond Alexander , Richard Hess , Douglas J. Moo , Andrew David Naselli
- About the Contributor(s) D. A. Carson (PhD, Cambridge University) is research professor of New Testament at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois,...
D. A. Carson (PhD, Cambridge University) is research professor of New Testament at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois, where he has taught since 1978. He is co-founder (with Tim Keller) of the Gospel Coalition, and has written or edited nearly 60 books. He has served as a pastor and is an active guest lecturer in church and academic settings around the world.
Richard Hess (PhD, Hebrew Union College) is Earl S. Kalland professor of Old Testament and Semitic Languages, Denver Seminary.
Douglas J. Moo (PhD, University of St. Andrews) is the Kenneth T. Wessner Professor of New Testament at Wheaton College. His work centers on understanding the text of the New Testament and its application today. He has written extensively in several commentary series, including the NIV Application Commentary, Pillar Commentary, Tyndale New Testament Commentary, and the New International Commentary on the New Testament.
Andrew David Naselli (PhD, Bob Jones University; PhD, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School) is research manager for D. A. Carson and administrator of the journal Themelios. He has taught New Testament Greek at the undergraduate and graduate levels, and he currently teaches exegesis and theology as adjunct faculty at several seminaries.show more
- Publish Date09/04/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)4.22 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.29 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Font Size 9.1pt
- Price $32.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.