The Sacred Enneagram: Finding Your Unique Path to Spiritual Growth
- Regular price
- Sale price
A must-read for anyone looking to move beyond type as caricature and learn how to work with the Enneagram toward spiritual growth. Over 100,000 copies sold!
Most of us spend a lifetime trying to figure out who we are, and how we relate to others and God. The Enneagram is here to help. Far more than a personality test, author Chris Heuertz writes, the Enneagram is a sacred map to the soul. Lies about who we think we are keep us trapped in loops of self-defeat. But the Enneagram reveals both the nine ways we get lost, as well as the nine ways we find our way home to our True Self and to God.
Chris Heuertz has taught the Enneagram all over the world, and has trained under some of the great living Enneagram masters including Father Richard Rohr, Russ Hudson, Marion Gilbert, and Helen Palmer. Whether you are an enthusiast or simply Enneagram-curious, this groundbreaking guide to the spiritual depth of the Enneagram will help you:
- Understand the 'why' behind your type, beyond caricatures and stereotypes
- Identify and find freedom from self-destructive patterns
- Learn how to work with your type toward spiritual growth
- Awaken your unique gifts to serve today’s broken world
Richly insightful and deeply practical, The Sacred Enneagram is your invitation to begin the journey of a life transformed.
Also available: The Sacred Enneagram Workbook.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Christopher L. Heuertz
- About the Contributor(s) Christopher L. Heuertz was first introduced to the Enneagram in the slums of Cambodia. Since then he has trained under...
Christopher L. Heuertz was first introduced to the Enneagram in the slums of Cambodia. Since then he has trained under some of the great living Enneagram masters, and now teaches the Enneagram in workshops around the world as an International Enneagram Association Accredited Professional. He and his wife, Phileena, and their sweet dog, Basil, live in Omaha, and you can follow his work at gravitycenter.com.show more
- Publish Date09/05/2017
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.56 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.88 lb
- Dimensions 8.4(h) x 5.6(w) x 0.7(d) inches
- Price $14.24