The Berenstain Bears' Country Cookbook: Cub-Friendly Cooking with an Adult
- Regular price
- Sale price
Age Range: 4 to 8
It’s The Berenstain Bears' Country Cookbook! Bear lovers everywhere are sure to find favorite recipes for fun food in this new kid-friendly, cookbook--ranging from Bear favorites that use honey and berries to pie, a delicious stew, and even some Berenstain favorites like Jan Berenstain’s famous green lasagna.
Featuring breakfast, lunch, main meal, and dessert recipes as well as kid-friendly cooking tips such as food and measurement conversions, this is sure to become a go-to cookbook for delicious and fun recipes kids can cook with an adult.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mike Berenstain
- About the Contributor(s) Stan and Jan Berenstain introduced the first Berenstain Bears books in 1962. Mike Berenstain grew up watching his parents work...
Stan and Jan Berenstain introduced the first Berenstain Bears books in 1962. Mike Berenstain grew up watching his parents work together to write about and draw these lovable bears. Eventually he started drawing and writing about them too. Though Stan died in 2005 and Jan in 2012, Mike continues to create the delightful Bear adventures from his studio in Pennsylvania, in an area that looks much like the sunny dirt road deep in Bear Country.show more
- Publish Date02/10/2015
- Series Berenstain Bears/Living Lights: A Faith Story
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.04 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)35.38 lb
- Dimensions 8.25(h) x 8.25(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $9.09