Zondervan 2010 Pastor's Annual: An Idea and Resource Book
T. T. Crabtree
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Continental US
A Storehouse of Practical Help Countless preachers have turned to the Zondervan Pastor's Annual to save them time in sermon and service preparatio... Read More
A Storehouse of Practical Help Countless preachers have turned to the Zondervan Pastor’s Annual to save them time in sermon and service preparation. This tried-and-true resource makes your demanding job as a pastor a lot easier. Use its contents as is, or tailor it to fit your unique approach. The Zondervan 2010 Pastor’s Annual supplies you with: • Morning and Evening Services for Every Sunday of the Year • Sermon Topics and Texts Fully Indexed • Definitive and Usable Sermon Outlines • Devotionals and Bible Studies for Midweek Services • Fresh and Applicable Illustrations • Appropriate Hymn Selections • Special-Day Services for Church and Civil Calendars • Meditations on Lord’s Supper Observance • Wedding Ceremonies and Themes • Funeral Messages and Scriptures • Basic Pastoral Ministry Helps • Messages for Children and Young People • Offertory Prayers Bonus CD-ROM included! Read Less
- Contributor(s)T. T. Crabtree
- About the Contributor(s) T. T. Crabtree was for many years the pastor of the First Baptist Church in Springfield, Missouri. He taught preaching...T. T. Crabtree was for many years the pastor of the First Baptist Church in Springfield, Missouri. He taught preaching and homiletics in Southern Baptist seminaries. show more
- Publish Date08/30/2009
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.