Youth Ministry Management Tools: Everything You Need to Successfully Manage Your Ministry
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Ginny Olson , Diane Elliot , Mike A. Work
- About the Contributor(s) Ginny Olson abides in Minneapolis, MN where she is the Director of Youth Ministry for the Northwest Conference of the...
Ginny Olson abides in Minneapolis, MN where she is the Director of Youth Ministry for the Northwest Conference of the Evangelical Covenant Church as well as a writer, speaker and consultant. Previously, she was one of two directors of the Center for Youth Ministry Studies at North Park University in Chicago, Illinois. She also served on the youth ministry staffs at Willow Creek Community Church and Grace Church, Edina, Minnesota. She is the author of “Teenage Girls” and co-editor and contributor to “Breaking the Gender Barrier in Youth Ministry.”
Diane Elliot is an experienced writer, editor, teacher of adults and teenagers, and is director of operations at the Northwest Suburban Christian Academy in Wauconda, Illinois.
Mike Work is the Vice President of Operations at Youth Specialties. His previous management experience includes six years as an executive pastor and five years of business management consulting. A veteran youth worker who has served more than 25 years in local and parachurch student ministry, Mike has also served as the executive director of YFC’s DCLA Conferences and the executive producer for the PlanetWisdom Student Conference and the National Youth Workers Convention. He and his family make their home in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Publish Date02/08/2001
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.96 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)31.36 lb
- Dimensions 10.0(h) x 8.0(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $27.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.